แจก เครดิต ฟรี 100 ไม่ ต้อง ฝาก _ใหม่ล่าสุดกับ”เกมส์ยิงปลา”ผ่านทางออนไลน์_เครดิต ฟรี 500 ถอน ได้
Volunteer Applications for the 2018?Festival are now closed.
We are full-up for volunteers to the 2018 Festival in Banff! Applications to volunteer for the 2019 Festival will open in summer 2019. Looking to volunteer for the World Tour outside Banff? Contact the host at the World Tour Location closest to you.
Got a question? Contact Volunteer Coordinator Debra Hornsby: debra_hornsby@ @line รับ เครดิต ฟรี www.christianfletchersurf.com.
Please familiarize yourself with the 2018?volunteer roles below. You will be asked to identify your top three choices on the application form. Please note the qualifications and any physical demands that are required in each role and ensure that you are comfortable with these requests before applying.
Training/Orientation: all new volunteers are required to attend a mandatory Volunteer Orientation which provides an overview of the Festival and Banff Centre. (Volunteer Orientation date TBA)
Time commitment: Volunteers must commit a minimum of 8 hours.?
Info Booth Attendant
Volunteer Role: Assist Festival attendees by answering questions, giving directions, handing out brochures, etc.
Qualifications: General knowledge of the Festival and Banff Centre facilities, customer service skills.
Volunteer Role: Meet and greet audience members, answer questions and assist Ushers in guiding patrons to their seats. Assist the Ushers by watching for food/drink /recording devices in the venue.
Qualifications: General knowledge of the Festival and Banff Centre facilities, customer service skills, requires standing/walking throughout shift
Volunteer Coordinator's Assistant
Volunteer Role: Assist Festival staff with organization and support of 100+ volunteers including opening and closing volunteer room, preparing volunteer packages, filling-in last-minute shifts, running errands, assisting with Volunteer Orientation and more. If you have ever wondered how a festival this big comes together, this is the volunteer opportunity for you!
Qualifications: General knowledge of the Festival and Banff Centre facilities, organizational skills, customer service skills, experience with office equipment and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel) an asset. Willing to volunteer 80+ hours.
Guest Registration Assistant
Volunteer Role: Assist in operation of guest registration desk, greet speakers, filmmakers, and media as they arrive, distribute guest kits, answer questions, provide directions.
Qualifications: General knowledge of the Festival and Banff Centre facilities, exemplary customer service skills, comfortable using an online database and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools an asset.
On Demand Room Attendant
Volunteer Role: Monitor access to On-Demand Screening Room to those individuals with passes, assist guests in screening films and operating equipment.
Qualifications: General knowledge of technical equipment (Computer, headphones, monitor), customer service skills.
Reading Room Attendant
Volunteer Role: Assist in the operation of the Festival Reading Room, assist customers in finding books, monitor books to ensure they do not leave room.
Qualifications: General knowledge of the Festival and Banff Centre facilities, customer service skills, interest in mountain literature.
Green Team Assistant
Volunteer Role: be part of the amazing team that diverts over 90% of the?Festival's waste to recycling, assist in educating audiences about green efforts, assist in sorting and delivering recyclables.
Qualifications: passionate/knowledgeable about the environment, customer service skills. Some walking/lifting required.
Art & Craft Sale / Marketplace / Sponsor Booth Assistants
Volunteer Role: Assist Festival vendors or sponsors with booth set-up as required, answer questions, provide directions, may also distribute surveys or assist with Green Team efforts
Qualifications: General knowledge of the Festival and Banff Centre facilities, customer service skills, may require some lifting
Volunteer Role: Assist with assembling guest kits and nametags, room-set-up, binder preparation, distribution of programs and posters, signage and package delivery in the days immediately prior to the Festival.
Qualifications: General knowledge of the Festival and Banff Centre facilities, organizational skills. Some walking/lifting required.
Volunteer Room Attendant
Volunteer Role: check-in volunteers for each shift, assist with questions and directions, maintain volunteer room amenities, organize Volunteer Draw
Qualifications: a friendly smile for all volunteers, general knowledge of the Festival and Banff Centre facilities, customer service skills
Set-up / Tear-down Assistant
Volunteer Role: Volunteers assist Banff Centre staff, sponsors, and exhibitors in the set-up and tear-down of booths, exhibits, and Festival spaces as required.
Qualifications: It is a requirement of this position that volunteers be capable of moderate lifting and that they have an awareness of safe work practices regarding physical tasks. General knowledge of Banff Centre and our facilities preferred.
In addition to the great people you will meet and work with, the skills and experience you can add to your resume, and the fun you will have by being a Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival Volunteer, you will also receive the following Rewards:
Rewards Per 8 Hours Volunteered:
- Festival T-Shirt
- Festival Voucher
- Invitation To Wrap Party
- +1 Extra Voucher Per Additional 4 hours!
Festival vouchers provide access to most Festival events!??2018 Sample Volunteer Voucher.?
Volunteer vouchers are distributed in person at the Volunteer Orientation or during the Festival week. Event tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and can sell out before volunteer vouchers are distributed. Volunteers therefore cannot be guaranteed tickets to all events. Please call the Box Office (403.762.6301) to purchase tickets to high-demand events.?
Invitation to Wrap Party
The Festival Wrap Party takes place on the closing night of the Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival. This legendary invitation-only event brings our special guests, sponsors and volunteers together for an evening of entertainment. Food and drink are provided. You'll be talking about what fun you had for years - we guarantee it! (The Volunteer Coordinator will announce more details closer to the event)
Our Commitment to Volunteers
- provide adequate supervision, training, and orientation
- provide meaningful work with similar space, equipment, and working conditions given to paid staff doing similar work
- maintain records of volunteer hours, performance, and projects and respect the confidentiality of these records
- provide letters of recommendation upon request
- accord the volunteer respect and responsibility
We believe that:
- volunteers are an integral part of Banff Centre and are critical in the production of a successful event
- every hour contributed by a volunteer is a valuable gift that deserves to be managed, recognized, and honored
- all volunteers have the right to understand the big picture of the Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival and to see where their efforts fit into the overall structure and mission
- it is the primary responsibility of the volunteer coordinator to place the volunteer in a position that fits both the interest and giftedness of the volunteer and the needs of the Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival.
Commitment By Volunteers
- represent and support Banff Centre and the Festival in a positive way;
- attend orientation and training required for assigned work;
- carry out agreed tasks to the best of their ability and consistent with instructions provided, and in accordance with any procedures as set out by the Festival;
- visibly wear a Volunteer ID name tag and T-shirt at all times while on duty as a volunteer;
- meet agreed commitments with respect to attendance and time, providing advance notice of inability to attend where possible;
- understand the function of paid staff, maintain a smooth working relationship, and stay within the bounds of volunteer responsibility;
- work constructively and cooperatively with staff, Festival guests and volunteers;
- ask for support if required;
- maintain the dignity of Banff Centre and its integrity with the public, and honor confidential information;
- adhere scrupulously to any relevant security procedures;
- be receptive to performance appraisal, advice and feedback;
- provide any relevant information reasonably required by the Festival and allow this to be used for statistical or reporting purposes; and
- contribute to the maintenance of a safe and secure workplace